LET US QUOTE YOU ON YOUR NEXT JOB
NO JOB TO SMALL OR TO LARGE
WE ARE THE COLORADO FABRICATION EXPERTS
Dad started as a small blacksmith shop in 1935 in an adobe mud building sharpening plow shears along with blacksmithing so we have not forgot where our roots came from when Melvin Doughty started Doughty Steel and Machine.
We started small and continue to have that local one on one approach with all our customer and as we have grown to a medium size shop thought out the years. We continue to serve your need whether small prototype, repair, or a large fabrication job. We have a multitude of equipment to make your job faster, better and stronger through technology using our CAD programs, Lasers, and computerized press brake , lathes and mills. We continue to look to the future in technology in order to be competitive but yet not forget about listening to what your needs are and how we can best meet you time line and quality exceptions. We also know that with our our team of AWS Certified Welders that we would not be where we are at today.
Here is a list of our technology and fabrication equipment and capacities
- CAD Reading Capabilities- Solid Works, .DXF, .DWG and much more
- Laser Cut Capacity- 3/4” thick plate up to 5‘X10’ plate size
- Press Brake -(CNC)- 3/16” thick up to 8‘ Long
- 1/4” thick up to 5’ Long
- Press Brake- (Large 500 Ton) 5/8” thick plate up to 13’ to a 90 degree angle
- 1” thick plate up to 8’ a 90 degree angle
- Plate Shear-1/2” thick X 12’ Long
- Plate Rolls- 1/2” X 10’ Long rolled to a 60” Diameter